Being a Facebook addict you feel pleased to get notifications like “John martin and 198 others like your status”, don’t you? I have a simple and easy trick for you to get fake likes on your not-so-fake status. And guess what, it is as easy as a piece of cake and hardly takes a couple of minute to get done. Here is the step by step procedure:-
1. Open Facebook, login to your account and post a status or image.
2. Go to likelo.com
3. Click on “Click here”, a new tab will pop up.
4. Copy the URL (the link on address bar of your browser).
5. Again go to the lileko tab and paste URL in the textbox where it says.
6. Now you can choose the status which is to be flooded with likes.
That’s it my dear friend, go and see your timeline, I’m sure you will start jumping as you see number of likes on your status or image.
How does likelo work?Likelo is using crowd sourcing or should I say tit for tat approach. Likelo has a database of user and it can like status and photos on FB on behalf of them, when you choose a status to be liked, what likelo does is it likes your photo from behalf of its 100(approx.) users around the world. As in the 4th step you allow permission to likelo, and it will now like photos/status from your behalf whenever some helpless fellow like you ask likelo to like his status.
Note: Giving away your Facebook permission token is not considered as a very good idea. Likelo is willing to misuse your permission. The legitimately of likelo is not guaranteed use at your own risk.